Here is MY new Top 10 football rankings for Week 2. The Tribune's poll will be out Tuesday.
1. Ubly – Survived major scare at Sandusky. Still the team to beat in the GTE, but may as vulnerable as ever.
2. Reese – I am keeping them No. 2, but the Rockets are closing in on the Bearcats.
3. Deckerville – An NCTL team in the Top 3? This isn't your normal NCTL squad.
4. Cass City – Have endured a tough schedule to start with games against Sandusky and Brown City.
5. Harbor Beach – The Pirates are 2-0, but the test comes next Friday vs. Reese
6. Vassar – The Vulcans got a HUGE GTW win vs. Lakers.
7. Brown City – Had its chances against Cass City, but couldn't pull it out.
8. Sandusky – Wasted a 21-0 lead against Ubly. Luckily, the Redskins have Mayville next.
9. EPBP – Will be interesting to see how the Lakers respond next week vs. USA.
10. USA – To me, the win over Bay City All Saints is a stunner. Can the Pats make it 2 in a row vs. Lakers?
Next week, Bogan will be covering that USA at Laker game.
Adams will be at Marlette vs. Ubly, where they will dedicate the Ubly football field to Jerry Herp.
Who else has a Top 10?